continuing education credits (units)

CEUBanner.gif: banner that says authorized provider I A C E T

Need continuing education credits to keep your professional certification current?

De Anza College offers a First Aid certification class that qualifies for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs):

HLTH 57A, the American Red Cross first aid certification course

and off campus I teach the American Red Cross lifeguard training course and the lifeguard instructor course. Lifeguard Training FAQs

After completing one of these courses and after giving a bit of time for the Red Cross course record to be filed, (when you get your certification card in the mail you will know the course record has been processed),

go to:

How do I enroll at De Anza?

If you haven’t ever been a De Anza student, or were here before, but not the most recent quarter, you must first apply to the college. If you have not been accepted as a De Anza student, you can’t just show up the first day of class and be automatically added, so do the paperwork online beforehand when you won’t have to stand in another line.

Registration steps are at: